- The data was generated from qualitative research with eight multiple choice questions on an internet based survey tool.
- 120 Members of the European Parliament responded.
- The sample represents 16% of European Parliamentarians in the 7th legislature.
- Of the 120 responses, 109 chose to give information as to their nationality and party. From these we have representatives from most national delegations and political groups, broadly reflecting the composition of the Parliament.
- Which of the following online tools do you use to communicate to voters and other interested parties?
- How effective do you believe the following activities to be in communicating to voters and other interested parties?
- How frequently do you, or your staff on your behalf, use the following online tools/resources in your daily legislative work?
- How important are the following in informing your thinking on policy issues?
Which political group do you belong to?
Which country do you come from?
What is your gender?
What is your age?